- September 6th. Mr.Sandy Morrison, (EAAS). "The Solar System".
- October 4th. Mr. John McFarland, (Armagh Observatory). "Some Astronomical cover-ups".
- November 1st. Mr Neill McKeown, (EAAS). "Extrasolar planets - A new age of planetary discovery".
- December 6th. Mr. John Flannery, (South Dublin AS). "From the blue sky to the Zodiacal light".
- January 3rd. Mr. Paul Evans, (EAAS). "Eclipses".
- February 7th. Beginner's Night and observing.
- March 7th. Miss Miruna Popescu, (Armagh Observatory). "Solar Mysteries Revealed".
- April 4th. Andrew Trimble Memorial Lecture by Mr. Mark Sweetnam, (Trinity College, Dublin). "Creationism - A credible cosmology?".
- May 9th. Mr. Robert Hill, (Armagh Planetarium). Subject TBA.
All meetings start at 8pm in the Thompson Primary School, Ballyrobert, Co.Antrim.