All meetings start at 8pm in the Lecture Theatre at Ballyclare High School, Ballyclare, County Antrim. For directions, click here.
- September 1st. Colin Johnston ( Armagh Planetarium )
Going To The Stars
- October 6th. EAAS Members ( EAAS )
10 Minute Astronomy - Favourite types of object to observe and the equipment I use to observe them
- November 3rd. Dr Don Pollacco ( QUB )
- December 1st. Eamonn Keyes (EAAS)
Wilson and Palomar- The Great Californian Observatories
- January 5th.
NIAAS Launch Party
- February 2nd. Dr.R.T James McAteer ( TCD )( NASA - STEREO )
Andrew Trimble Memorial Lecture.The Sun-Earth connection
- March 2nd. Deidre Kelleghan ( IAS )
Galileo? Galileo? Who on Earth was Galileo?
- April 6th. Dr Michael Simms ( National Museums Northern Ireland )
Bovedy, Crumlin and other meteorites: Where did they come from and what can they tell us?
- May 11th. Michael O'Connell ( Chairperson TAS & IFAS )
Constructing a 16" Dobsonian Telescope